State Urban Development Agency (SUDA), Recruitment 2012
Last Date: 19 October, 2012
SUDA invites the applications from Interested and eligible professional /specialists for following vacant positions under Slum Free City Technical Cell under RAY.
Name of the Posts:
1. MIS Specialist 2.GIS Specialist 3. Town Planning Specialist 4. Special Development Specialist 5. Project Engineering Specialist 6. Capacity Building/Training Coordinator.
Total Number of Posts:-66
- MIS Specialist: BE/B.Tec. Computer/Electrical, MCA/PGDCA in IT, MSc Computer Science with 5 years experience.
- GIS Specialist: Master degree in Planning, Engineering, Geography, Computer Science of Other relevant discipline with 5 years experience.
- Town Specialist: Master Degree in Planning with specialization in Urban Planning with 5 years experience.
- Social Development Specialist: Master degree in Social Science with 5 years experience.
- Project Engineering Specialist: Post graduate degree in Engineering with specialization in public health engineering with 5 years experience.
- Capacity Building/Training Coordinator: Master of doctoral degree in Urban Planning and management, Social Science, with 5 years practical experience of working in the development areas, preferably in urban development.
Detailed CV with application along with self attested copies of testimonials would be accepted at the address mentioned above only by registered/courier/speed post on or before the close date.
Visit official website www.sudaup.org for details of the job description, Qualification and eligibility criteria for the position.
Latest Recruitment/Jobs Notification:
- Recruitment of SSC for 62390 Constables – 2015
- Recruitment of CRPF for 3021 Constables – 2014
- CISF Recruitment 2014-2015 for 176 Sports Quota Posts Constable/ASI
- Recruitment Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – 2014
- Recruitment of SBI Clerk in Associate Banks – 2014
- Recruitment of SSC Karnataka Kerala Region for 63 Posts – 2014
- Recruitment of Indo-Tibetan Border Police ITBP – 2014