SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2012 of Technician Trainee
Apprenticeship Training, SAIL Jobs, Technician Jobs Thursday, May 10, 2012
SAIL Alloy Steels Plant Durgapur , a special steels plant under Steel Authority of India limited (SAIL), a Maharastra Public Sector Undertaking, invites applications from eligible Indian national male candidates for recruitment of following posts.
- S.No- 1.
- Name of the Post-Operator-Cum-Technician
- No of Posts-04
- Age Limit-30 Years
- Scale of Pay-S3: Rs.9160-3% – 13150/-
- S.No- 2.
- Name of the Post-Operator-Cum-Technician Trainee
- No of Posts-08
- Age Limit-28 Years
- Scale of Pay-During the Training Rs.8250/- and Rs.9350/- during the 1st and 2nd year respectively. On successful completion of training, S3: Rs.9160-3% – 13150/-
- S.No- 3..
- Name of the Post-Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee
- No of Posts-10
- Age Limit-28 Years
- Scale of Pay-During the Training Rs.6600/- and Rs.7700/- during the 1st and 2nd year respectively. On successful completion of training, S1: Rs.8630-3%-12080/-
Application Fee: Operator cum Technician & Operator cum Technician (Trainee) – Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD (OH), Rs.250/- for General/OBC candidates. Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) – Rs.50 for SC/ST/PWD (OH), Rs.150 for General / OBC Candidates.
How To Apply: Applications complete in all respect should be sent to “The Advertiser, Post Bag No.99, GPO, Kolkata – 700001.” super scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OCT / OCTT / ACTT” The last date is 4th June 2012.
Detailed Info and Application Form: http://sail.shine.com/media/documents/home/Durgapur_allaoy_steelplant.pdf
Latest Recruitment/Jobs Notification:
- Recruitment of SSC for 62390 Constables – 2015
- Recruitment of CRPF for 3021 Constables – 2014
- CISF Recruitment 2014-2015 for 176 Sports Quota Posts Constable/ASI
- Recruitment Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – 2014
- Recruitment of SBI Clerk in Associate Banks – 2014
- Recruitment of SSC Karnataka Kerala Region for 63 Posts – 2014
- Recruitment of Indo-Tibetan Border Police ITBP – 2014