Recruitment of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department for 19515 Various Posts:-
Name of the Post: Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
No. of Posts: 19515 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month.
Application Fees: For General, OBC Creamy Layer/SBC Creamy Layer/Other State Candidates Rs.500/- & For SC/ST/ Non- OBC Non Creamy Layer/SBC Non Creamy Layer Non TSP Candidates Rs.250/- and For TSP SC/ TSP ST/PH & Saharia area Candidates of Rajasthan State Rs.100/-only.
Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognised Board / Institute with DOEACC OR Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) /Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate OR Diploma in Computer Application/ Computer Science from a recognised Board / Institute/ University OR Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution OR RSCIT Certification.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Recruitment (exampraj.rajastha.gov.in) from 18.02.2013 to 22.03.2013.
Latest Recruitment/Jobs Notification:
- Recruitment of Indian Ordnance Factories
- Recruitment of VIJAYA BANK, Banglore
- Recruitment of Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Recruitment of Border Security Force against Sports Quota 2015-16
- Recruitment of P.G.D.A.V. COLLEGE (University of Delhi)
- Recruitment of Punjab National Bank
- Recruitment of SSC for (Western Region), Mumbai