Recruitment of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department for 19515 Various Posts:-
Name of the Post: Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
No. of Posts: 19515 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- Per Month.
Application Fees: For General, OBC Creamy Layer/SBC Creamy Layer/Other State Candidates Rs.500/- & For SC/ST/ Non- OBC Non Creamy Layer/SBC Non Creamy Layer Non TSP Candidates Rs.250/- and For TSP SC/ TSP ST/PH & Saharia area Candidates of Rajasthan State Rs.100/-only.
Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognised Board / Institute with DOEACC OR Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) /Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate OR Diploma in Computer Application/ Computer Science from a recognised Board / Institute/ University OR Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution OR RSCIT Certification.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Recruitment (exampraj.rajastha.gov.in) from 18.02.2013 to 22.03.2013.
Latest Recruitment/Jobs Notification:
- Recruitment of CRPF for 3021 Constables – 2014
- CISF Recruitment 2014-2015 for 176 Sports Quota Posts Constable/ASI
- Recruitment Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – 2014
- Recruitment of SBI Clerk in Associate Banks – 2014
- Recruitment of SSC Karnataka Kerala Region for 63 Posts – 2014
- Recruitment of Indo-Tibetan Border Police ITBP – 2014
- Recruitment of Union Public Service Commission for various posts – 2014